Every birthday party needs ice cream to go with the cake, so I’m bringing this Vegan Cashew Ice Cream. It’s dairy free, and made with 3 simple ingredients. Cashews. Almond Milk. 100% Pure Maple Syrup.
- 2 cups roasted unsalted cashews, soaked overnight
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- Cover cashews with water and soak overnight.
- Drain water from cashews and place in high powered blender.
- Process cashews with 1 cup almond milk on low to medium speed for a few minutes; gradually increasing to high speed until a frothy smooth mixture forms.
- Add remaining milk and syrup and process until combined.
- Pour mixer into ice cream maker and churn until soft serve ice cream forms.
- Pour ice cream in container and continue to freeze until firm about 1-2 hours.
- Before serving, allow ice cream to soften for 5-10 minutes on the counter.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 62mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0g