Almond flour chocolate chip cookies are dabomb dot com. If you need a low carb almond flour cookie recipe for one, this baby is for you. Recipe adaptions for keto cookies, paleo cookies, and vegan almond flour cookies. Get it!
- 1/2 tablespoon butter (or coconut oil/vegan butter if desired)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (stevia or erythritol if keto)
- 1 tsp ground flax
- 1 tsp water
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons superfine ground almond flour
- 1 tablespoon semi sweet chocolate chips (vegan or stevia sweetened if desired)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper (enough for one cookie).
- In a small bowl, melt butter (or oil) and stir in brown sugar (or alternative sweetener).
- Stir in flax and water and let sit for 2 minutes to allow flax to thicken.
- Stir in baking soda and salt until combined and then add almond flour until crumbly dough forms.
- Stir in chocolate chips and roll dough into a ball with your hands.
- Press and shape cookie onto cookie sheet and sprinkle with sea salt; bake for 12 minutes.
1 cookie = 241 calories, 21g fat, 7g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 22g carb, 18g fiber, 1g sugar, 6g protein
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 211mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: edible cookie dough for one, almond flour chocolate chip cookies, keto chocolate chip cookies, keto cookies, almond flour cookies