Make this recipe ahead of time in minutes to prep for the week! Serve with veggies and side of couscous. Perfect and FAST #weeknight dinner!
- 2– 8 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat 9X13 inch baking dish with 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Divide each 8 ounce breast to half with sharp knife to reduce thickness and ensure even cooking.
- Place the four chicken beasts in prepared baking dish and top each with remaining ingredients to season.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 78mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 27g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
Keywords: Baked Coconut Chicken