Cake Batter Protein Balls, a no bake protein ball recipe made with dates, cashew butter and protein powder.
- In food processor, process dates until chopped.
- Then add cashew butter, flaxseed, protein powder, and coconut flour and process until fully incorporated and crumbly.
- Add butter extract and salt, and quickly process mixture one more time.
- Remove blade from food processor and stir in sprinkles with spatula.
- Place parchment paper on counter, and roll dough into 10 small balls; store in airtight container.
Depending on consistency of cashew butter and how juicy your dates are, you may need to add a splash of water or almond milk. Dough should be crumbly and stick together when rolled.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball (1/10 recipe)
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 25mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
Keywords: cake better, birthday cake, energy balls, protein balls, protein powder