Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip made with 3 ingredients for your sweet caramel apple loving self. This dip is a fall snacking necessity.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup salted caramel topping + additional for drizzle
- 4–5 apples, sliced for dipping
- Whisk the cream cheese with a fork until it is a thick consistency, no longer a solid.
- Stir in Greek yogurt and and mix well to combine.
- Fold in ¼ cup of salted caramel topping.
- If you wish, when you’re ready to serve, drizzle the caramel topping over the dip with a knife for a fancy presentation!
- Serve with sliced apples and ginger snap cookies.