Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip made with 3 ingredients for your sweet caramel apple loving self. This dip is a fall snacking necessity.
This dip y’all. I tell ya, I’ve been eating apples like craayyy partly because it’s apple season…
BUT MOSTLY because Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip.
It’s just so good. Simply mix together softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt and salted caramel topping…. that oozy sauce that you add to ice cream. Oh my.
Drizzle a little extra caramel sauce on top of the dip because THOSE SWIRLS and caramel sauce in ever bite is a must.
I know, I know. Am I in trouble?
This is a healthy recipe blog, but I can explain.
Apples and Greek yogurt are healthy so that’s a high fiber fruit and protein which makes a snack. Right?
It’s just the answer to your sweet tooth craving all things fall. And it’s so easy to prepare as a tasty appetizer or dessert for your next dinner party.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup salted caramel topping + additional for drizzle
- 4-5 apples, sliced for dipping
- Whisk the cream cheese with a fork until it is a thick consistency, no longer a solid.
- Stir in Greek yogurt and and mix well to combine.
- Fold in ¼ cup of salted caramel topping.
- If you wish, when you're ready to serve, drizzle the caramel topping over the dip with a knife for a fancy presentation!
- Serve with sliced apples and ginger snap cookies.