This Cheesy Pull Apart Bread will serve a crowd or simply scale the recipe down for one or two. It’s easy to make and tastes delicious with soup!
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 large pear, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- Freshly ground pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a serrated knife, slice bread on the diagonal, taking care not to cut all the way through the bread. Slice bread in the opposite direction on the diagonal to make a crisscross pattern in the bread.
- Place bread on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of melted butter into the bread. Stuff bread with spinach, mozzarella, cheddar cheese, pears and shredded parmesean.
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and Italian seasoning over bread.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and 1/4 cup vegetable broth over the bread.
- Cover top of bread with aluminum foil and connect with bottom sheet of aluminum foil to keep all steam inside the bread as it cooks.
- Bake for 15 minutes covered, uncover and bake for additional 10 minutes.