This post is sponsored by ReganMillerJones, Inc and the General Mills Bell Institute of Health and Nutrition on behalf of Progresso™.
Soup’s on! It’s officially soup season and what better way to celebrate than Cheesy Pull Apart Bread to dunk into your favorite soup. Can I get an AMEN?!
Melted cheese… sourdough bread… and finger food that’s good for a crowd or a party of one (or two)… and even little munchkin fingers LOVE Cheesy Pull Apart Bread.
Do you make pull apart bread at home?? If not, it’s time to start. It’s pretty easy to prep.. just slice sourdough bread into a crisscross pattern and stuff it with your favorites before popping it in the oven.
See what I mean… you need this cheesy pull apart bread in your life.
Did you know that research shows that eating soup before a meal can help you feel full and eat less at that meal. Soup’s what’s up.
Progresso™ is now serving white meat chicken with no antibiotics. ever. I love how quick and easy soup can be– you really can’t beat the convenience in a can. Talk about meal prep in minutes!
What do you like to eat with soup? Simply hit reply to this email or leave a comment on the blog! I’d love hearing from you!
This Cheesy Pull Apart Bread will serve a crowd or simply scale the recipe down for one or two. It’s easy to make and tastes delicious with soup!
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 large pear, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- Freshly ground pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a serrated knife, slice bread on the diagonal, taking care not to cut all the way through the bread. Slice bread in the opposite direction on the diagonal to make a crisscross pattern in the bread.
- Place bread on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of melted butter into the bread. Stuff bread with spinach, mozzarella, cheddar cheese, pears and shredded parmesean.
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and Italian seasoning over bread.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and 1/4 cup vegetable broth over the bread.
- Cover top of bread with aluminum foil and connect with bottom sheet of aluminum foil to keep all steam inside the bread as it cooks.
- Bake for 15 minutes covered, uncover and bake for additional 10 minutes.
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, RD (registered dietitian nutritionist), Peloton addict and mama to two active and hungry boys. On Love & Zest, you’ll find healthy-ish recipes that fuel the whole family. I’m all about veggie-filled breakfast, meal prep recipes, healthier sweets, and easy weeknight dinners made in the Instant Pot or sheet pan.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!