Chicken Mango Power Bowls a healthy weeknight dinner with chicken sausage, roasted Brussels, avocado, mango, rice, beans and fresh tomatoes.
- 2 cups sliced Brussels sprouts
- 4 pre-cooked chicken sausages
- 1 cup dry jasmine rice
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup small diced pineapple
- 1 cup small diced mango
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno, if desired
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup sliced tomatoes
- 2 avocados, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange evenly with brussels sprouts and sausages. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake 20-25 minutes until brussels sprouts are roasted.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, mix together beans, pineapple, mango, bell pepper, jalapeños, and lime juice.
- Prepare 4 bowls by layering rice, chicken sausage, brussels sprouts, pineapple mango mixture, tomatoes and avocados.