Chicken “No Noodle” Soup is filling but won’t weigh you down. It’s deliciously flavorful and chockfull of chicken and made with spaghetti squash instead of egg noodles. This low carb Chicken No Noodle Soup makes a yummy lunch and works great for meal prep.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 32 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth
- 4 sprigs time
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large soup pot, heat olive oil and saute onion, carrots and celery until softened.
- Add chicken breast, chicken broth, thyme, bay leaves, salt and pepper and bring to a boil until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred. Add back to pot.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and serve.