Chocolate Milk Zucchini Waffles… chocolate milk waffles with hidden veggies you can’t taste, your next breakfast obsession awaits.
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup a2 Milk® Chocolate 2% Reduced Fat Milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white 100% whole wheat flour
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- Add all ingredients except zucchini and chocolate chips to blender and blend until thoroughly mixed. Stir zucchini and chocolate chips into mixed batter.
- Once waffle iron is preheated, pour batter into iron and cook until the waffle iron indicates they are done.