Dessert for breakfast, yes please!! This Coconut Cream Pie Protein Shake recipe has a simple ingredient list and no added sugar. Dairy free, vegan, gluten free, paleo.
- 1 frozen banana (**or 1 medjool date + add extra ice)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop no added sugar vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes + additional for topping
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream (optional topping)– I use Trader Joe’s coconut cream
- Place banana, coconut milk, protein powder, coconut oil, coconut flakes, and ice into a high powered blender and blend until creamy.
- For whipped topping, add coconut cream to small bowl and whip with electric mixer until fluffy. Dollop onto of shake and dust with more coconut flakes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 shake
- Calories: 442
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 337mg
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: 5 minute, dairy free, coconut cream