- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup raw walnut halves, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup whole golden flaxseeds
- 1 cup rolled kamut (*use oats for gluten-free granola)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (*this also works with coconut oil— I’ve tested it 🙂
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine quinoa, nuts, seeds, kamut, dried fruit, coconut and spices together and mix until incorporated.
- In small bowl stir together coconut oil, vanilla, and agave nectar.
- Place coconut oil mixture in microwave for 10 seconds until melted; then pour over nut and oats and mix until fully coated.
- Pour granola on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until granola is golden.
- Allow to cool completely before transferring to an airtight container.