Do you need a little pick me up in the AM? Try this Cold Brew Overnight Proats AKA Protein Oatmeal. This overnight oatmeal is packed with protein and coffee! Oh happy day!
- 1/2 cup raw old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons cold brew coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (mine is sweetened with stevia)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- dash of maple syrup to taste, option but recommended
- In a mason jar (or small bowl), add oats, coffee, almond milk, protein powder, chia seeds and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Put the lid on the mason jar and give it a shake (or stir if you’re using a bowl).
- Place mixture in the fridge to chill overnight.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Overnight Soak
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: overnight oatmeal, protein oatmeal, proats, coffee oatmeal