Do you need a little pick me up in the AM? Try this Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Protein Oatmeal. This overnight oatmeal is protein packed and laced with coffee! Oh happy day!
I know I teased you with this Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Protein Oatmeal recipe last week on Instagram…. ooooops! Are we still friends? I just had to share because I can’t shake how happy I am in the morning when I get to eat my coffee and oatmeal all in one bowl. Okay, let’s be honest. I still drink my coffee too. But double coffee :) :) :) Oh yea, I knew we are still besties.
This recipe is super easy to meal prep (which I L O V E)… because I don’t always have the energy to cook and clean right when I wake up. #priorities. Y’all with me? Making these babies the night or weekend before is soooo my style. Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Protein Oatmeal to greet me in the fridge (after I’ve brewed my coffee)… now that’s a breakfast of champions right there.
Hope you’re week is off to a great start! If you like coffee recipes be sure to hit REPLY to this email or leave a COMMENT below :)
- ½ cup raw old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons cold brew coffee
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (mine is sweetened with stevia)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- dash of maple syrup to taste, option but recommended
- In a mason jar (or small bowl), add oats, coffee, almond milk, protein powder, chia seeds and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Put the lid on the mason jar and give it a shake (or stir if you're using a bowl).
- Place mixture in the fridge to chill overnight.
More Easy Oatmeal Recipes??
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, millennial mom of two active and hungry boys, which makes me an around the clock milkmaid and cheerio picker upper. Here on Love & Zest, I share (mostly) healthy recipes to fuel the whole family and real life stories of modern motherhood.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!