If you’re looking for a simple comfort food dinner (or lunch) that tastes like fall– this is it! Creamy Pumpkin Apple Quesadillas are perfect for little hands for snacking after school or before trick or treating.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Vodka Sauce
- 1.5 oz (about 1/3 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 honeycrisp apple, thinly sliced
- 1– 8 inch flour tortilla
- Heat butter in cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Once butter is melted, place one tortilla on skillet and spread entire surface with 2 tablespoons of pumpkin sauce.
- Layer tortilla with 1 ounce cheddar cheese, and arrange sliced apples on half of tortilla. Adjust heat to medium heat, if needed.
- When cheese is slightly melted and underside of tortilla begins to turn golden, fold tortilla in half and press down to finish cooking for a minutes. Flip if necessary to get golden brown crust on both sides.
- Place warm quesadilla on cutting board and allow to cool for few minutes before cutting into three three or four triangles.