- 4 Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets
- 2 whole grain buns
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion
- 2 large romaine leaves
- For spicy mayo
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon sriracha
- Bake fish fillets as directed on the packaging.
- Slice tomato and onion to desired thickness.
- Wash romaine lettuce, pat dry and break in half to fit on sandwich.
- To prepare the spicy mayo, mix mayonnaise, honey and sriracha together and spread on bread. Layer sandwich with 2 crispy fish fillets, tomatoes, red onion, and romaine lettuce.