These Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars are all the rage– perfect for a quick snack after school or work. Heck, they’re delicious for breakfast or to satisfy those late night PB and chocolate cravings.
- ½ cup Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup raw honey (or brown rice syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- ¼ cup dried tart cherries
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Fold in rice cereal, tart cherries, chocolate chips and a pinch of salt.
- Line square pan with parchment paper and press mixture firmly into the pan.
- Place bars into the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 9 pieces; store in airtight container in the refrigerator.