Homemade chocolate bar with chia seeds, cherries, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and sea salt. Love the sweet & salty crunch in this bar and all the healthy ingredients. A healthy indulgence.
- 12 ounces (or 2 cups) 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- pinch of sea salt
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips for 2 minutes, stir chips quickly with spatula and return to microwave for 30 second increments until chocolate is almost melted.
- Once chocolate is melted, stir for a few minutes until it becomes glossy and starts to cool.
- Pour chocolate evenly into a square on baking sheet.
- Top evenly with chia seeds, walnuts, tart cherries, pumpkin seeds, and a pinch of salt.
- Allow bark to cool completely.
- Break into 20 even pieces; store in airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 150 calories
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg