Easy Baked Salmon with Spicy Peanut Butter Glaze Serves 4
- 1 pound salmon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup natural no sugar added peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- ¼ cup 100% orange orange juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place salmon on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper. Bake salmon for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- In small sauce pot over medium low heat, whisk together peanut butter, chili garlic sauce, and orange juice and cook until warm.
- To serve, pour peanut butter glaze over salmon.
- Serving Size: 4 oz salmon
- Calories: 342
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 98mg
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 27g
- Cholesterol: 50mg