This Edamame Cranberry Feta Salad was inspired by a dish I found at Fresh Market. It’s healthy, delicious and perfect for the holidays!
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- freshly grated pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Defrost edamame in microwave and allow to cool completely.
- Toss edamame and cranberries together with olive oil and pepper until combined.
- Gently stir in the feta cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.