Greek Lamb Meatballs = flavor bomb! This homemade meatballs recipe is baked in the oven for an easy weeknight win and perfect for meal prep. Greek meatballs made with ground lamb, lemon zest, greek spices, and feta cheese.
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (about 1 large lemon)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive or avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, add ground lamb, onions, lemon zest, parsley, garlic, cumin, rosemary, salt, pepper and feta.
- Gently fold meatball mixture together with hands to fully incorporate ingredients.
- Roll into 12 meatballs and arrange on baking sheet.
- Pour a teaspoon of oil in hands, rub together and then gently pick up each meatball to coat in oil on the outside.
- Bake 425 degrees F for 15 mins.
- Serve lamb meatballs with your favorite ingredients.
- Pick a grain like rice, orzo, couscous, or pita or naan bread. Pick a sauce like hummus, tzatziki, or Greek dressing. Pick your favorite toppings like: pickled onions, diced cucumbers, tomatoes, arugula, microgreens, crumbled feta, or pita chips.
- Nutrition information based on lamb meatballs only; does not include grains, sauces, or toppings.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 meatball
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 106mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
Keywords: weeknight dinner, meatballs, ground lamb