Green Bean Fries are a crowd pleaser, so make sure you have enough greenies on hand. They shrink up when cooked and if you’re like us, you’ll find yourself shoveling them in your mouth hot out of the oven.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- olive oil spray (about 1/2 teaspoon oil)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly distribute green beans on pan, gently spray with olive oil.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until crispy and a little dehydrated.
- Top hot fries with salt and a little pepper to taste!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 77mg
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2g