Chocolate chip muffins to the rescue— you’ve gotta try these no added sugar Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins. These easy Coconut Flour Banana Muffins are gluten free! Plus coconut flour recipes for keto, vegan, paleo, and mini muffins too!
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana mashed (or 1/4 cup maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (vegan, no added sugar if needed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degree; coat muffin tin liberally with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, banana, avocado oil, and vanilla extract. Stir in cocoa powder until fully incorporated.
- Whisk in baking soda, salt, and almond milk and stir until fully combined.
- Stir in peanut powder and coconut flour. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups; stir in a tiny dollop of peanut butter and sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top if desired 🙂
- Bake muffins for 15+ minutes until tops are set and toothpick inserted is crumbly not wet.
- Category: Bakery
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
Keywords: healthy banana chocolate chip muffins, coconut flour muffins