Learn how to make the most epic healthy cobb salad recipe made with our favorite cobb salad ingredients + the 411 on cobb salad calories and nutrition comparisons from your fav eateries.
- 8 ounces thick cut bacon, uncooked
- 1 pound uncooked peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 pound raw chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup fresh green peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 6 cups butter lettuce, chopped
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- Favorite cobb salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange bacon and chicken on baking sheet and season with Italian seasonings, pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Bake in oven for 2o minutes; remove from oven and add shrimp, season and return to oven for 10 minutes until meat and shrimp are fully cooked.
- Assemble each bowl with romaine and butter lettuce, boiled egg, tomatoes, cheese, avocado, peas, sliced chicken, bacon and shrimp.
- Enjoy with your favorite dressing: I love honey mustard but other favorites are ranch, blue cheese or BBQ sauce.
Note: Nutrition information does not include dressing.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 477mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 236mg
Keywords: cobb salad calories, keto cobb salad, healthy cobb salad