Add a punch of color to the barbecue with these Honey Lime Grilled Fruit Skewers. Tangy, sweet and hydrating on a hot summer day!
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 2 bananas, sliced into chunks
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed
- 2 kiwis, cut into 4–6 pieces
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Skewer fruit on presoaked wooden skewers and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Heat grill over medium high heat. Place fruit skewers on grill; rotate every 5 minutes to ensure even grilling and grill marks.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes total.
- In small bow, whisk together honey and lime. With 5 minutes remaining brush with honey lime mixture.