You guys, Honey Lime Grilled Fruit Skewers– this was a recipe that happened by accident. Don’t you love when good things happen just because? We were doing breakfast on the grill over the weekend (yeah– that’s a thing!) and had a lot of fruit in the fridge that needed to find a home.
And a happy home it found– fruit on the grill skewered with a sprinkle of cinnamon and kissed with honey and fresh lime.
As you can see Honey Lime Grilled Fruit Skewers are yummy any time of day– breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just because.
Grilling is often focused on protein so fruit skewers are a great way to add more produce and flavor to your menu.
This recipe is super versatile, add your favorite fruit to skewers, sprinkle with cinnamon and brush with honey and lime on the grill.
Add a punch of color to the barbecue with these Honey Lime Grilled Fruit Skewers. Tangy, sweet and hydrating on a hot summer day!
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 2 bananas, sliced into chunks
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed
- 2 kiwis, cut into 4-6 pieces
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Skewer fruit on presoaked wooden skewers and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Heat grill over medium high heat. Place fruit skewers on grill; rotate every 5 minutes to ensure even grilling and grill marks.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes total.
- In small bow, whisk together honey and lime. With 5 minutes remaining brush with honey lime mixture.