Lemon Arugula Pasta Salad. This is what it looks like to live your best springy pasta life. Easy to make ahead for baby or wedding shower!
- 1 pound box mini farfalle pasta (or your favorite shape)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup reduced sugar dried cranberries
- 3 cups packed arugula
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions. Rinse and drain and allow to cool.
- In large bowl, toss together pasta, olive oil, lemon juice, cranberries, and arugula until all the noodles are coated.
- Sprinkle in feta cheese and pine nuts and gently toss.