Lemon Arugula Pasta Salad. This is what it looks like to live your best springy pasta life.
because this classic recipe can be made in advance and is perfect for any family gathering or girly party this spring.
After making a big batch of this Lemon Arugula Pasta Salad, I brought it over to her house to share with her fam.
Lemon Arugula Pasta Salad brings people together obvi and is something to be shared among loved ones.
Lemon Arugula Pasta Salad. This is what it looks like to live your best springy pasta life. Easy to make ahead for baby or wedding shower!
- 1 pound box mini farfalle pasta (or your favorite shape)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup reduced sugar dried cranberries
- 3 cups packed arugula
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions. Rinse and drain and allow to cool.
- In large bowl, toss together pasta, olive oil, lemon juice, cranberries, and arugula until all the noodles are coated.
- Sprinkle in feta cheese and pine nuts and gently toss.
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, millennial mom of two active and hungry boys, which makes me an around the clock milkmaid and cheerio picker upper. Here on Love & Zest, I share (mostly) healthy recipes to fuel the whole family and real life stories of modern motherhood.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!