Lemon Arugula Pasta Salad. This is what it looks like to live your best springy pasta life.
because this classic recipe can be made in advance and is perfect for any family gathering or girly party this spring.
After making a big batch of this Lemon Arugula Pasta Salad, I brought it over to her house to share with her fam.
Lemon Arugula Pasta Salad brings people together obvi and is something to be shared among loved ones.
- 1 pound box mini farfalle pasta (or your favorite shape)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup reduced sugar dried cranberries
- 3 cups packed arugula
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup pine nuts
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions. Rinse and drain and allow to cool.
- In large bowl, toss together pasta, olive oil, lemon juice, cranberries, and arugula until all the noodles are coated.
- Sprinkle in feta cheese and pine nuts and gently toss.