Mini Bell Pepper Nachos with Avocado Cream made on a sheet pan. Stuffed pepper meets nacho lovers dream… especially with cool avocado cream drizzled on top!
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 pound mini sweet bell peppers, sliced lengthwise and deseeded
- 8 ounces shredded mexican cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeno (optional)
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large food processor, add mushrooms process until small chop or minced.
- In a large saute pan, cook ground beef over high heat until brown; add taco seasoning to coat beef. Stir in mushrooms; remove from heat.
- Place mini pepper halves on baking sheet, and stuff each with beef and mushroom blend. Top each pepper with cheese; bake for 15 minutes.
- In food processor, add avocado, lime juice, sour cream, and jalapeno (if using); process until smooth and creamy.
- Once nachos are done baking, garnish each with red onion, avocado cream and cilantro. Enjoy!