- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups original Cherrios
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup salted pretzels, broken into chunks
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup m&ms
- Line 9X13 inch baking dish with parchment paper or spray liberally with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix together cereal, 1 cup marshmallows, pretzels, peanuts, raisins, and pinch or two of salt if you like a sweet and salty combo.
- In large non stick skillet, melt butter over medium low heat. Once butter is melted, stir in marshmallows and continue to stir until marshmallows are almost melted.
- Stir in peanut butter and remove from heat once incorporated.
- Quickly fold in cereal mixture and stir until coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Pour mixture into baking dish, spread evenly and firmly press into dish using parchment paper to keep your hands from getting sticky.
- Spread m&ms on top of cereal bars and gently press down without breaking them. Allow bars to cool completely before cutting.
- Serving Size: 1/16 recipe
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 111mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 6mg