Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats…. this no sugar added and dairy free meal prep makes a tasty and satisfying and peanut buttery breakfast!!
- ¼ cup no sugar added powdered peanut butter
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons ground chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon 100% pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 small banana, sliced for topping
- 1 tablespoons peanuts, chopped for topping
- 1 tablespoon no sugar added natural peanut butter, for topping
- In a medium bowl, stir together powdered peanut butter, oats, chia seeds, coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
- Divide evenly into mason jars or storage containers and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving to each with banana slices, chopped peanuts and a drizzle of peanut butter.