Hi!!! I come brining peanut buttery gifts of Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats that is. If you are a peanut butter lover this recipe is for you. From peanut butter powder, the drizzly creamy stuff and chopped peanuts this breakfast is a nutty-over-PB-fanatic’s dream.
If you’re trying to simplify your life, overnight oats is the way to go.
When I need breakfast in a hurry without the mess of dishes and kitchen clean up and time spent preparing a breakfast meal… [and let’s be honest, that’s nearly every weekday morning], I turn to overnight oats.
All you have to do is add oats, chia and coconut milk to a mason jar (or bowl) with peanut butter (DUH)…cap it and give it a shake (or stir if you’re using a bowl), and refrigerate. They are usually ready in about 4 hours, but more conveniently if chilled overnight for a grab and go breakfast solution.
And Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are on point.
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats…. a no sugar added and dairy free meal prep that makes a tasty and satisfying and peanut buttery breakfast!!
Do you like making overnight oats for breakfast? What’s your favorite flavor combo? Hit reply to this email or leave a comment below– I love hearing from you :)
- ¼ cup no sugar added powdered peanut butter
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons ground chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon 100% pure vanilla extract
- ½ small banana, sliced for topping
- 1 tablespoons peanuts, chopped for topping
- 1 tablespoon no sugar added natural peanut butter, for topping
- In a medium bowl, stir together powdered peanut butter, oats, chia seeds, coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
- Divide evenly into mason jars or storage containers and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving to each with banana slices, chopped peanuts and a drizzle of peanut butter.
Want more overnight oats??
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, millennial mom of two active and hungry boys, which makes me an around the clock milkmaid and cheerio picker upper. Here on Love & Zest, I share (mostly) healthy recipes to fuel the whole family and real life stories of modern motherhood.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!