These gluten free Pumpkin Cranberry Orange Muffins are what I like to call “Morning Glory”. They are an early morning, warm cup of chai tea with a splash of eggnog, and a cozy-blanket-snuggle-on-the-sofa type of muffins.
- 1 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose gluten free flour (I used Enjoy Life Ancient Grains Blend)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare muffin pans with coconut oil, cooking spray or paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree and coconut oil.
- Whisk in eggs until combined; stir in orange juice and maple syrup.
- Stir in salt, baking soda, and flour until combined.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way full and bake for 19-20 minutes or until slightly golden and tooth pick inserted into the muffin in clean. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Run a knife or back of a spoon around the edges of the muffins before removing from pan to cool on wire rack.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 148mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 27mg