Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes are everything. Easy to meal prep and healthy pancakes FTW.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter + additional for coating pan
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, and butter.
- Slowly add pancake mix and stir to incorporate.
- Stir in pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Coat a large cast iron skillet with butter and heat over medium.
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake patter into heated skillet, and cook until top begins to bubble and slightly golden on one side before flipping.
- Flip and continue cooking until other side is golden and cooked through.
Temperature will need to be adjusted during the cooking process…adjust heat to medium low to prevent burning toward the end of the batch.