This Hawaiian Quinoa Bowl makes a complete meal– veggies, protein, grains and fruit. Vegetarian and gluten free. LOVE IT as a side or an entree or on top of a big ole bowl of greens!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 6 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In large bowl combine quinoa, beans, pineapple, onions, bell pepper, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, oil, honey salt and pepper. Pour dressing over quinoa salad and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled or room temp.