This Shrimp Cauliflower Fried Rice is ready in just 25 minutes! This is the perfect dish for a quick, need it in a hurry Monday through Friday meal or just as a healthier alternative to the standard cozy “take out and a movie” meal.
- 14 raw jumbo shrimp
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp ginger
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups (12 ounces) frozen or fresh cauliflower rice
- 2 cups pre cooked brown rice
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Defrost jumbo shrimp and pat each dry with paper towel.
- In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat olive oil in pan over medium heat and stir in ginger.
- Arrange shrimp evenly in wok and cook for about 7 minutes, or until shrimp is fully cooked when it turns pink and is no longer grey. Remove cooked shrimp and ginger from the pan; set aside.
- In skillet, add butter and once melted sauté onion, bell pepper, peas, and carrots together and cook for 5 minutes. Move veggies to side of pan and add eggs. Scramble eggs until fully cooked.
- Stir in cauliflower rice and brown rice into veggies and eggs and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple; season with soy sauce.