Who needs an EASY crowd pleasing appetizer? Get the chips or crudites ready… this Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is super yum!
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by washing your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after handling food. Wash your cutting boards and countertops with hot soapy water.
- Thaw all frozen ingredients in the refrigerator set at 40 degrees F or below or thaw in the microwave- do not thaw on the counter at room temperature. Do not use frozen ingredients in a slow cooker.
- To clean onion and garlic: remove outer skin, then rub by hand or scrub with a clean brush while rinsing under running tap water.
- Coat slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook dip on low temperature for 2 to 4 hours. Check for doneness with a food thermometer reading of 165 degrees F..
- Serve dip with tortilla chips, bread, or crudités.