- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 banana, ripened and smashed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, ground
- 1/2 cup semi-sweetened chocolate chips, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pecan
- 1/4 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 8 inch square pan with small amount of coconut oil or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix together coconut oil, almond butter, flaxseed, banana, and honey.
- Stir in baking powder, salt, oats, and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Top with 1/4 cup chocolate chips, pecans, tart cherries, and coconut flakes.
- Bake for 25 minutes and allow to cool for 45 minutes before slicing. Slice into 16 bars
- Serving Size: 1 bar (1/16 recipe)
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 46mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g