This Strawberry Salad Wrap is bursting with all the goodness of the Spring season. Sweet strawberries, crisp cucumbers and romaine lettuce tossed with a zesty balsamic vinaigrette and folded into a spinach wrap. Can’t get enough.
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons dried tart cherries or cranberries
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 spinach wrap
- Place romaine lettuce, strawberries, cucumber, chickpeas, and tart cherries in a large bowl.
- In small whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar; add salt and pepper to taste to make dressing.
- Gently toss dressing with salad greens.
- Sprinkle on cheese and sunflower seeds.
- Pour salad onto spinach wrap and fold to form wrap.
- Serving Size: 1/2 wrap
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 552mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 6mg