With summer quickly approaching, this superfood smoothie bowl will keep you cool and fueled on the sunniest days. Wild blueberries, spinach, avocado, and flaxmilk combine to form a creamy, antioxidant-packed bowl that is vegan and gluten-free! Slices of fresh kiwi and a drizzle of almond butter make this smoothie bowl practically irresistible.
- ¾ cup Wyman’s fresh frozen wild blueberries + additional for topping
- 1 cup frozen mango + additional for topping
- ¼ avocado
- 1 cup packed baby spinach (you can also find this in the frozen aisle!)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter + additional for topping
- ½ cup Good Karma Flaxmilk Vanilla Unsweetened + Protein
- 1 kiwi, sliced for topping
- 1 teaspoon seed blend, for topping (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth consistency.
- Pour into bowl and garnish with blueberries, mango, kiwi, almond butter, and seed blend.
Seed blend nutrition information based on 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds and 1/2 teaspoon flaxseeds.
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 87mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 10g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: summer, quick, 5 minute