These Tandoori Chicken Skewers are juicy, moist and full of that bold Indian flavor. Love this fresh way to serve chicken. Serve skewers with warm garlicky naan bread.
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 1 red onion, large dice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of salt and freshly grated pepper
- In a medium bowl stir together yogurt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, turmeric, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to the bowl, and toss to coat with the yogurt mixture.
- Cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Place chicken and onions on skewers.
- Grill for chicken skewers 4-5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked and juices run clear.