Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Pancakes stuffed with Dried Tart Cherries and Sweet Pecans and topped with a drizzle of Tart Cherry Maple Syrup. Gluten Free.
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup 2% milk
- ½ cup dried tart cherries
- ½ cup pecan halves, chopped
- For Syrup
- 1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tart cherry concentrate
- dash of cinnamon
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, yogurt, and milk.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Fold in cherries and pecans.
- Ladle ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto hot lightly greased griddle.
- Cook pancake until it bubbles on one side, and flip.
- Cook until golden brown on other side.
- To make syrup, combine maple syrup and tart cherry concentrate in a small pot over low heat. Whisk in cinnamon until blended and keep warm until ready to serve.