These Toasted Marshmallow Smores Ice Cream Bars have all that campfire flavor and perfect for a hot summer night. Vegan and dairy free.
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 15 regular sized vegan marshmallows (can use traditional marshmallows if not vegan)
- 4 squares 72% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 sheets graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and generously spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange marshmallows on baking sheet and roast in oven for about 3 minutes until marshmallows are browned on top.
- In blender, combine coconut cream, coconut milk, and brown sugar and blend until sugar is dissolved.
- Add marshmallows to the blender and continue to process until combined.
- Pour marshmallow coconut mixture into ice cream maker and churn until it resembles soft serve ice cream.
- Add chocolate chips to ice cream and continue to churn until incorporated.
- Scoop ice cream out and divide among graham cracker sheets to form ice cream sandwiches.
- Place prepared bars in container to place in freezer to freeze fully.