Vegetarian Nourish Bowl is power packed with nutritious and detoxifying foods that will nourish your body from the inside out! Roasted butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, garbanzo beans and quinoa drizzled with a lemon peanut sauce….YUMMA!
- 1–2 cups diced butternut squash
- 16 ounces Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 can reduced sodium garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 head garlic (about 10 cloves), peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- ¼ cup no sugar added natural peanut butter
- 1–2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon crushed peanuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. On prepared baking sheet, arrange butternut squash, brussels sprouts, onion, garbanzo beans, and garlic; toss vegetables in olive oil and season with pepper.
- Roast veggies for 40-45 minutes until slightly golden in color. Halfway through baking, give veggies a shake or turn them over to ensure even browning.
- Prepare dressing by mixing together, lemon juice, water, sriracha, and peanut butter.
- To serve, top quinoa with roasted veggies, crushed peanuts and a drizzle of lemon- peanut butter sauce.
Nutrition information based on 2 cups butternut squash and 2 cups quinoa.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Calories: 426
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 173mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 67g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 16g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Vegetarian Nourish Bowl