This Slow Cooker Winter White Chicken Chili has a simple ingredient list and made with pantry staples like canned beans and corn. Great family friendly weeknight meal!
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1.5 pounds raw chicken breast
- 1 can (14.5 oz) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- toppings: cilantro, cheddar cheese, tortilla chips, lime wedges
- In a slow cooker, add onions, bell pepper, garlic, chicken breast, corn, beans, green chiles, spices, chicken broth and milk.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken and stir to combine.
- Serve bowls of chili garnished with cilantro, cheese, lime wedges and a side of tortilla chips.