Crockpot White Chicken Chili
I’m slow cooker all the way when it comes to soups. Set it and forget it!
Do you like to make soup in the slow cooker??
If you tried this recipe or any of our recipes, please leave a comment and rate the recipe. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #loveandzest on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @LoveandZest, Pinterest, and Facebook.
More winter slow cooker recipesPrint
This Slow Cooker Winter White Chicken Chili has a simple ingredient list and made with pantry staples like canned beans and corn. Great family friendly weeknight meal!
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1.5 pounds raw chicken breast
- 1 can (14.5 oz) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- toppings: cilantro, cheddar cheese, tortilla chips, lime wedges
- In a slow cooker, add onions, bell pepper, garlic, chicken breast, corn, beans, green chiles, spices, chicken broth and milk.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken and stir to combine.
- Serve bowls of chili garnished with cilantro, cheese, lime wedges and a side of tortilla chips.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links to products we believe in, which means that even though it doesn’t cost you anything extra, Love & Zest will receive a small amount of money from the sale of these items.
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, RD (registered dietitian nutritionist), Peloton addict and mama to two active and hungry boys. On Love & Zest, you’ll find healthy-ish recipes that fuel the whole family. I’m all about veggie-filled breakfast, meal prep recipes, healthier sweets, and easy weeknight dinners made in the Instant Pot or sheet pan.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!