Instant Pot Shredded Chicken. How to cook chicken breast and thighs in the Instant Pot, even from frozen! IP chicken you will forever be my saving grace for easy weeknight meals.
- chicken breast, fresh or frozen (any amount.. I usually make 2 pounds)
- favorite seasonings
- drizzle with olive oil
- Place chicken in the Instant Pot, add favorite spices, drizzle with olive oil. No need to add water, the chicken creates it’s own natural juices.
- Place lid on the Instant Pot and seal. Press POULTRY Setting (which is 12 minutes).
- Once finished cooking, allow to depressurize naturally for 15 minutes. Remove from pot and shred. Store chicken stock in airtight container for later use!
Nutrition information based on 2 lbs of chicken
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8th recipe
Keywords: instant pot shredded chicken, instant pot chicken breast, instant pot chicken thighs