- 32 ounces Brussels sprouts (about 8 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- Nutrition Facts
- per serving: 130 calories, 6g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 18g total carbohydrate, 6g dietary fiber, 6g protein, 25% Vitamin A, 210% Vitamin C, 6% calcium, 15% iron
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F; line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Trim and slice Brussels sprouts in half; discarding loose leaves.
- Toss in olive oil and arrange on baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes and stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Continue baking for an additional 8 minutes until pecans are toasted and sprouts are slightly crispy on the edges.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serving Size: 1/6
- Calories: 130
- Sodium: 120mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 6g