Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are our new weeknight dinner wonder. Check it, all the fajita veg plus super moist flavor packed chicken loaded on one pan and baked in the oven… then wrapped in soft tortillas and topped with cheddar, sour cream and avocado. What’s not to love?
- 1 pound raw chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasonings
- 1/2 red onion
- 8 ounces slice mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- your fajita favorites: corn or flour tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange veggies on sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Nestle chicken breasts in with the veggies and top each evenly with taco seasonings and then with salsa.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Once cooked allow to rest for 5 minutes, then slice chicken.
- Serve with chicken and veggies in tortillas, cheese, sour cream, avocado and your favorite fajita toppings.
Nutrition info does not include fajita toppings or tortillas due to variability in reader preferences.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 358mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 28g
- Cholesterol: 66mg